Monday, March 28, 2005

Good Eats

Back from my little vacation with my mom. We ate out a lot. Every meal was good. Too good, perhaps. I think my waistline is suffering. Doesn't help that I neglected my exercise regimine. Here are links to some of the places (and menu items) we enjoyed for lunch and dinner this past week:

Bubba Gump Shrimp Company (Mall of America)- Mama Blue's Southern Charmed Fried Shrimp
The Experience (Siren, WI) - Trout appetizer and prime rib
Miyagi's - Sushi
La Tosca - Tapas lunch special
Harry's Tap Room (Mom's favorite!) - Harry's Lunch Break
Chart House - Oysters, shrimp, snapper, and yummy lava cake!

For Easter we ate at home and had roasted lamb, dressing, roasted red potatoes, Caesar salad, green beans, and homemade cheesecake with fresh berries.

No comments: