Thursday, January 17, 2008

Menu Planning Week 3, Um, Make that Week 4

I originally planned this meal for the week of January 13-19, but both Ben and I have had a very busy week, so we either ate out or had ready-made meals at home. The only thing I cooked was Pasta e Fagioli and a Ceaser Salad. The soup was OK. A little plain but palatable. The romaine lettuce I bought for the salad was horribly bitter. No amount of cheese or anchovies was going to make it better. I threw out most of it.

I'm going to recycle the menu I planned for this week for next week.

Sunday, 1/20 - In North Carolina visiting family.

Monday, 1/21 - Returning from NC, most likely will eat on the road.

Tuesday, 1/22 - Tostadas Salsa Verde

Wednesday, 1/23 - Tilapia with Citrus Bagna Cauda

Thursday, 1/24 - Tortilla Soup with Chips, Salsa, and Guacamole

Friday, 1/25 - Linguine with Chicken Ragu

Saturday, 1/26 - Dinner out.

No comments: