Monday, January 28, 2008

Week 5 Meals

Doing pretty well with this meal planning biz. There have been only a few nights that I couldn't stick to the plan, but that's either because I had a meeting to go to or Ben had to work really late. I've been buying the ingredients on Sunday for most of the week's meals with maybe a shopping trip mid-week to pick up fish or meat. I think I may even be saving money!

Sunday, 1/27 - Fish Tacos

Monday, 1/28 - Chicken Tikka Maasala with rice

Tuesday, 1/29 - Tortilla Soup with Romaine Salad and Chili Dressing

Wednesday, 1/30 - Filet Mignon with baked potatoes

Thursday, 1/31 - Tagliatelle with Sausage and Ricotta (hold the peas!)

Friday, 2/1 - Pan Fried Shrimp with Green Curry Cashew Sauce or Dinner Out

Saturday, 2/2 - Dinner Out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to try Thursday's recipe. I love when I have all the ingredients on hand:)

Ani
foodiechickie.com

Anonymous said...

It all sounds delicious!